Thursday, March 27, 2008

From the end of the earth



Now I have small break , coz everyone left embassy, there are no new fax, letter, nota, fuckistan to get or send :))))) and I found BLOH the best way for relaxation.
I have no skype and any chat except Gmail. and ''who'' has gmail - doesnt contact :))))

I'm so glad we will get A for conductor subject. Although I'm not able to speak about politics at all, its nice :))))

only snow is faster than Estonians in Tallinn and dissapears in one night. So our decision to study less and  hit the stones on Raekoja Plats was really successful :)))
BTW Alpugra imporeved his English, due to his simpatico roomie :)))
My shoes are totally wet and I can't take off :((((((((((((((((((((((
So as I have info - no party tonight :) what can I do :)

No comments: