Wednesday, March 26, 2008

From the only blogger



This exact moment , I'm supposed to be studying conductor subject :))))


But I'm tired so much, I just can't do it :(((





Better to care about our group bloH :D





After Easter :





Maka was in Tallinn. I expected to spend more time with her, but........


But I'm happy we could go to Helsinki.


It was really so cool day for me:)))


I met Giorgi and Achiko first time in my life but we had great time together.


I fell down on the ice with my noblest ass and it had long term effect :)))


We again went to 8 Euro place :)))


I think I ate really not as much as last time>.......





The sun was shining so different there ...


I felt so nice with this ppl, they told me that I'm smiliest person :)))) Fortunately no one was angry with me, I havent hurt anyone, didnt make so great mistakes and actually it meant that for one day I regained status of NORMAL human, not the mistake of God.





After Helsinki,


Maka left, I sent to my mom some clothe that I even havent noticed in my wardrobe during 7 months. I sent my warmest coat and the next day the coldest day came to Tallinn :DDD





Since then, I wake up early go to Trolley stop, then I can never manage to coincide my and bus arrival to another bus stop and I have to wait 30 Minutes to another one to come :)


Today was the most interesting, coz I was the only human walking in that area :PPP


In front of embassy snow was 70 sm and I had to cross it :)))





I'm all day without you and missing you :)





Snowfight tonight was great :))) I hope Giorgi's camera survived :DDD Its not sarcastic statement, this camera is very valuable for me, I can't imagine my life without it :P


now Giorgi will read this and say only AHA !:D





And now I have to make my dream reality and take shower, until another invador conquered it .





Thanks for Nota Officiale on your passport data :DDDD


I hope we'll meet in Russia. I'm eager to see only my father and all the beauty of the places comes after....... but I'm sure we'll have great time. At least Giorgi will meet his relatives from Tajikistan, Kirgistan, Baku :DDDDDDDDDDDD








love u

No comments: