Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Helsinki :D

Trip to Helsinki was wonderful, even though sun wasn't shining as last time, I enjoyed a lot without the sun :)))
By the way one sandwich is still in my bag :DDD
Apart from half carrot I granted 7 sandwhices with Bacon and Blonde hair to Tomasz. He ate 6 of them, while ppl around our table, made him nerviosooo :))
For Giorgi tis trip was most doscovering - he needs only viru valge, to feel happy. I'm happy he needs so few to be happy and hope Estonia will never give up to produce this source of happyness.
I'm not satisfied with number of my pictures :DDDD JOKEEE
wish to underline the fact that the white long thing I biught is SCARF.
I have no right to comment on Giorgi's hat. He will appear with it in Georgia and ....
Helsinki is really nice, clean, big, wide, smilie, happy and European... but in Tbilisi, especially in Giorgi's district .... :D
Size of my head was 10 times more than before the trip, due to one wonderful singer :DDDD
Thanks to Tomasz I could discover the reason of my permanent headache:)))
But I prefer Giorgi singing, than being silent. Actually who is askoing what do I prefer :D :D :D

I will remember this trip with enermous number or amount of laughing :DDD

I'll try to forget how much did I eat :(((( and how much did Tomasz :)))) Incredibleeee
I hope Sander's friend survived...


no matter where, when and why do you go, important is WHO

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So nothing to add everything was already mentioned, but I want also to appreciate to stand me whole the day :)))

For sure I was ugly, singing, drinking and so on and so force.. BTW it was a day of brain fucking :))

Thank you as well for wonderful campaign and for all minutes we had together.. Pictures are great and will stay in memory forever!!!

Although in April we suppose to go to Stockholm and on its way we'll visit 8 Euro place once again:DD

You food consumers!!! its very dangerous you two to be hosted:DDD

HUGS!!! and kisses to Annushka :DDD