Sunday, June 22, 2008

In APRIL


hmmmmm,

what happened in April....
Giorgi walking with iPod - nothing (no one) else needed in this life. OK --- I can develop victimism farzer, farzer :)))))

Ohhh, we had Easter... The most precious holiday for me. The first time without my family... And we have to create holiday ourselves, otherwise it will be really sad and tragic. So, for the first we went to Russian market. I decided to buy 1 kilo of SEMICHKI, as pervert said its extremely bad for the voice ;)
I have to appreciate his work with blender, as blender and me are a bit dangerous for each other...
I coloured eggs alone - as somebody couldn't get rid of Skype. Hmmmmm
We had even SACIVI and fxali - Georgian food. xachapuri was not exactly same but, possible to eat:))))))
We went to church...
I will remember so many days of dish washing and cooking forever:D

Ohh yeeesss...
We applied for Russian visa.
In one agency , the said - NOOOO, for Georgians - NEVER , in another , answer was- MAYBE... And at last, we found one big ass and madam dzudzu woman - who said - I will do visa even for Marsians :))) Her ass was and is much bigger than Tomasz's one , I have to mention:))
Soo we are going to celebrate Tomaszito's Birthday in Russia. Its his dream and so nice that dreams come true and you can be part of it :))

No comments: