Saturday, June 21, 2008

We - moving to Praha


Well, in Berlin...


We could at last and by chance find Berlin wall. Make there politically incorrect photos ( not me, never forget about my diplomatic future :D))))

Slept in every place possible. Generally it was expressed like this - one of us was putting his/her head on table and it works :))) Somebody had to stay awake - you know these Georgians moving around :))))


The most discovering for me - I decided that I found the Bridge where "GODERDZI PASSED". Goderdzi is the main feature of one Georgian movie on WWII and there is the scene, when his father is looking for him in Berlin, he founds the bridge where is written : "Here passed bla bla bla Goderdzi ":P


My happiness had to disappear soon, as Giorgi "faced" me reality that I'm WRONG :))))) Although he had no prove for it. HMMMMM.... wwwww


Finally we kissed all possible walls in Berlin, found nice map of the city in one gallery and discover nice places :)))


Finally... now we are waiting for the Bus to PRAGUE. and..what if it won't arrive :DD hmmmmm....

It arrived, SURE...

And we arrived to Prague.

We have no map...

We don't know language, people doesn't speak English, station looks ugly and smells...

We - looking for hostel.... loooooong , tired and exhausted

Finally we are at the hostel doors :D

MAN looks dangerosoooo, uhuhuhuuuhuuuu , wwwwwwww


We slept 1,5 hours? ENOUGH

Now the way to EYP,

uh it needs separate space, so special :D

No comments: