Saturday, June 21, 2008

Prague - on mind and in heart :)


We were late for the meeting :) Surprise :D

People met us nicely... and I met some people I already knew.

Oh, governing body.... People, who were always a bit scaring me. Probably for the only reason - I knew them online and seemed strict and big bastards creating so many obstacles... We met, I was so stressed that, instead of "nice to meet you" told "thank you" to one GB member, while introducing. HUHHHHH

Another horrible news (for me!) was that, this meeting couldn't decide anything on our recognition, as some miscommunication occurred and bla bla blaaaa.... Philipp said that it won't take more than 1 week and we would be recognised... I tried not to express my feelings and said that after 1 year of waiting -1 week is not such a big dia :((((( GRRRRRRRRRRRR.... Shockkkk!!!!!

On BNC meeting saw many familiar faces and I calmed down that EYP is not so far from me :). Dr. Flowers as always :D :D :D :D Every time I meet him, seems the last meeting and since our first- last meeting , we met really many times :D

We made presentation... HMMM, without our video:( So speech, very random one... But still, when there is big goal to achieve, we feel stronger:)


Meeting was nice, they welcomed, smiled and cheered us up. Dr. Flowers asked whyyyyy?? Why don't you recognise Georgia :)))

We left the place ... Giorgi said that he wasn't going to attend the second day of the meeting... what could I do...


We went to BNC dinner :) And probably the most successful dinner possible :D

The most important people from EYP by chance appeared on our table. I can never forget Andres, so cheerful, open and just wonderful man. He could find the ways to speak to us easily and even joke :)

And this nice story about Georgian traditions :D

Well - Andres Schwarzkopf was curious if Georgians feel European...

In a very European way - Man should answer the first :))) And Giorgi declared that , WE, Georgians like Europe but preserve our traditions as strong as possible!!!

He said : OK, I respect :))))

Then there was lack of Menus, due to many of us :) 2 people had to share 1 menu. And according to strong Georgian traditions - Lashara was choosing the first. Me sitting and waiting - was mentioned by Andres Sch. and he asked : Wow, you lucky already selected? And I looked to my right side and gave not that I was waiting for gentleman :)) And then every one discovered how we Georgians preserve our traditions :DDDDDD

Evening was really wonderful...


The next day. We went to make photos in Prague (I'm honest :DDD)))

City - really beautiful, impressive, full of sun, green and just city of dreams...

Just no more words to describe...


We had to appear in Czech Parliament at 4 PM. HMMMM, LATE AGAIN....

Dr. Flowers, very angry almost mad :)))

And I made to know Philipp, that we are already there, from the top of the hall :)

He asked to go down...

Crina, calming us on the way...

The door opened... and the whole audience applauding...

FOR US ...

I think it happened only in seconds , that Philipp said: we decided to take extraordinary decision and recognise you, welcome...

And we signed ... The pen didn't work, or I couldn't, finally our hands painted with ink :)))

Hard to find anybody so happy as we were that moment.

I'm still not so sure, I deserved to stand up there and get this. I was just lucky I think...


All these people expressed so much love to us. We were simply in love with them and still at the same point.


Andres Schwarzkopf said - I think , I know the topic for international forum in Georgia " WOMEN AND OTHER MINORITY RIGHTS in GEORGIA " - The Georgian Gentleman preserver of traditions encouraged this idea, I guess...


The evening continued with party... Mojito :))), Dr. Flowers forced us to find wallpaper that was same as Belarus flag and take photos there :)), then Spice Girls... Finally everyone knew that Giorgi (this moda victim) has coat from Zara :DD


This was our EYP tale... imagined many times and finally impossibly different :)

No comments: